ARS120 is an intelligent device which takes the sensor data and calculates (for example using Kalmann filter) navigation solution. Abbreviation stands for Attitude and Heading Reference System.
Key facts and features:
- inertial navigation and guidance device,
- based on accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer and barometer, RTK GPS
- two CAN buses, 3 axis, gyroscope, 3 axis accelerometer, 3 axis magnetometer, barometer, Ethernet, RTK GPS
- rugged IP67 and very good looking enclosure
About state-of-the-art GPS feature:
- ARS120 uses brand new, cutting edge technology GPS module from u-blox.
- RTK GPS is GPS which uses “land base stations” to help it be more accurate
- single centimeter accuracy
- ARS120 can be both a base station and a rover